camp lavigne

Mailing Address

34 Camp Lavigne Road

Benton, PA 17814-7420

Camp Lavigne started in 1925. It was named after J.F. Lavigne, the first president of the Columbia-Montour Council of the BSA. Originally, Native Americans camped on this land from the 1700’s and the camp was named Winona Park after a young Indian girl buried there. Camp Lavigne started as a 33-acre woodland area and was named “Camp Lavigne on the Waters of Fishing Creek.” Now it includes 220 acres of forest land in northern Columbia county and the name changed to “Camp Lavigne: Gateway to Adventure.”

Camp Lavigne continues to host our Scouts and provide a wonderful outdoor environment for day and resident camps throughout the year.

 Short Term Camping Information

Application for Short Term Camping

Program Shelter Information

Staff Cabin Information

Wise Lodge Information

Campsite/Lean-To Information

 

 2017 Summer Camp

Summer Camp Staff Form

Summer Camp Staff Form Fillable PDF Version

2017 Boy Scout Camp Leader Guide

2017 Cub Scout Camp Leader Guide

 

Camp Map

Completed Camp Map 2014

Go to top