34 Camp Lavigne Road
Benton, PA 17814-7420
Camp Lavigne started in 1925. It was named after J.F. Lavigne, the first president of the Columbia-Montour Council of the BSA. Originally, Native Americans camped on this land from the 1700’s and the camp was named Winona Park after a young Indian girl buried there. Camp Lavigne started as a 33-acre woodland area and was named “Camp Lavigne on the Waters of Fishing Creek.” Now it includes 220 acres of forest land in northern Columbia county and the name changed to “Camp Lavigne: Gateway to Adventure.”
Camp Lavigne continues to host our Scouts and provide a wonderful outdoor environment for day and resident camps throughout the year.
The gateway to adventure is open to you this summer at Camp Lavigne.
The local Boy Scout council is looking for summer camp staff with openings for
directors (21 yrs), instructors (18 yrs) and CIT (16 yrs). Director openings include program, aquatics, scoutcraft, nature & handicraft. Also, need lead cook, assistant cook & commissary aids. Camp opens mid - June until the end of July. Interested? or call 570-784-2700 to set up an interview
Off Season Rental Forms
Effective Immediately the Health Lodge located in the Wise Memorial Lodge is off-limits to be used by anyone renting the lodge.
2015 Camp Forms